Friday, December 18, 2009

What a week!!

This week has been so much fun! I have met new people and been to all sorts of new places...

On Monday, December 14th, my Tia Michelle and my cousin Alyssa came to visit me and have dinner with my Mom. Alyssa and my Tia Michelle fed me dinner and took care of me while my Mom made dinner. Alyssa did a really good job of carrying me!
On Tuesday, December 15th, my Dad had his first day off in a long time so he and my mom took me to breakfast at Dunkin Donuts, and then took me to my Grandparents' house for the first time!
My very first donut experience...too bad I slept through it
I love making faces at my Grandma!
Yeah, you know I am cute...
On Thursday, December 17th, I had a busy day with my Abue and my Mommy. First, I went to my Abue and Grandfather's house and got to meet Jasmine and Raven. Afterwards, we went to Target and then went to visit with Mary, Christie and Mia.

I was very excited to meet little Mia and her mommy Christie.
Mia likes showing her belly...
Mia was showing my Mommy and Daddy how she knows how to take care of her baby. She wants to be an approved babysitter...
Pondering ever-so-intently...
I was exhausted after such a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment