Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family Time!

On Monday, December 21st my Great Grandparents came from Minneapolis, MN to meet and my cousin Victoria. As soon as they arrived, everyone went to my Abue's house to visit and have dinner together.


I loved taking a nap on my Tia Christina. It was so cozy!
While I napped, my mom played with Victoria.
I love my cousin Alyssa.





On Tuesday, December 22nd my Great Grandma and Great Grandpa came over to our place to babysit me while my Mom and Dad went out. We had a great time!! They took such good care of me.
My Dad even showed my Great Grandpa how to use his X-Box. He did pretty well!

On Wednesday, December 23rd, we went to visit with my Great Grandparents at my Grandparents' house. I slept for most of the visit, but then again, so did my Dad and my Abue.

On Monday, December 28th, our family went to dinner at Macaroni Grill to spend time with my Great Grandparents one last time before they left Tuesday morning.










It was such a great week spending so much time with my family and meeting my Great Grandparents. I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment