Saturday, December 26, 2009

Baby's First Christmas

This Christmas was my very first Christmas, and I must say that it was pretty awesome! I got to see a majority of my family, and I got lots of presents!!

My Mom and Dad bought the nicest tree and decorated it, just for me!!
On Christmas Eve, I spent the early afternoon with my Abue and my Mom. We went shopping to get a couple last minute things. I was a little cranky, but I had a good time. After that, we went to my Abue's house for dinner. As soon as I got there, my Tio Jon serenaded me to sleep. There is something about him that is so relaxing.

Christmas Eve was the first time I met my cousin Shawn. He is a pretty cool guy.
My Great Uncle Dale and my Great Aunt Irene came to dinner...
...as well as my Great Tia Norma and her boyfriend Bill!
Alyssa looked so pretty in her Christmas dress.Because I slept through most of the night, my Mom took care of opening all my great presents! (Thanks everyone!!)

Jon serenaded everyone while they were opening presents.


My Grandpa videotaped the whole night!!



After a while, my Mom joined me for a nap.


Isn't my dress adorable?





Christmas morning was great! Santa came by our house and left us lot's of fun goodies.
Merry Christmas everyone!

I helped my Dad open some of his presents...
Layla loved the bone that she got from Grandpa!
After we opened presents at home, we went to my Grandparents' house for brunch. I got to spend the whole day there with my family!
I got to meet my Tio Rafy...
...and Tia Rosie.



My Mom is crazy!



Clearly, Layla loved her Christmas present!
I was pooped after such busy days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment