Thursday, December 10, 2009

There is a first time for everything

The past two days have been full of "firsts" for me. On Tuesday, December 8th, my parents took me to Publix for the first time, my umbilical cord stump fell off revealing my 'oh so cute belly button' and I pulled my very first all-nighter...although I am not so sure my parents are as thrilled about the all-nighter.
Okay, so I slept most of the trip to Publix. I am sure it is a great place though...
On Wednesday, December 9th, I had my very first REAL bath! It was great!! I did start to nod off a little in the tub though, what can I say...I was tired from not sleeping!


I would like to thank my Abue for my little monster cover, it kept me nice and warm during my bath.

1 comment:

  1. I love how there's a silver beetle at Publix on my birthday, for her first visit...I was there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete