Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Visitors

I have had a bunch of visitors this week, it has been such a busy week! So much cuddling...I love it!

Last Saturday, December 5th my Auntie Erica came by and brought me a book. I can't wait to read it!!

On Wednesday, December 9th, Chris and Rochelle came by to visit me. Chris was too scared to hold me though...what a wuss.
That same night, Mary and my Abue came by to have dinner with my Mom and Dad and to visit me. We know the real reason that they came over was to visit me though...
On Thursday, December 10th, my Tias Michelle and Christina and my cousin Victoria came by to spend the morning with me.






Robert and Caro came by this Saturday, December 12th. I was a little hungry, so Robert got to feed me.


On Sunday, December 13th, Father Jamie came by to visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment