Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

On Sunday, April 24, I woke up to find that it was Easter morning and the Easter Bunny had left me a basket! I was so excited to see all the eggs and peeps.


After Mommy and I had our breakfast, we met Abue (Abby) and Grandpa (Papa) at church for Easter Mass.

After church, Mommy and I went to visit Oma and Abuelo. They gave me another Easter basket!!
Oma brought me a baby all the way from Germany. Her name is Heidi.




Later that day, Daddy and Mommy took me to Abue's house for a pool party.




I love the pool!




I love my new tutu swim suit!


Mmmm...Tasha made chocolate cake...

Tio Jon and Tasha bought me a huge basket full of goodies! I got some bows, a dress, some balls, a gardening bag with my own gloves, shovel and rake and my first watch!











I had a great Easter with my family! I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment