Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Fair! Be There!

On Saturday, April 2, 2011, my Mommy and Daddy and Abue and Grandpa took me to the Fair! We were not sure if I would be tall enough to ride the rides, but sure enough, I passed the test! On to the carousel! My very first ride at the fair was the carousel. Although there are no pictures, stay tuned for some extra fun VIDEO!!!


After the super scary ferris wheel. I was not a happy rider.
After riding the carousel, the race cars, the ferris wheel and the swinging boat,
we decided it was time to eat!
I got to enjoy my first taste of the wonderful cuisine at the fair, among my favorites was Grandpa's turkey leg...
I am a messy eater...
Yum!


Not only did I eat turkey leg, but I tried roasted corn, ribbon fries and pork pinchos!
After filling up our tummies, we went to look at all the animals. I got to see cows, chickens, roosters, bunnies and more!

Look at those cows Mommy!
We are so corny...


Chicken!!


Before we went to see the exhibits, Abue and Grandpa really wanted some ice cream, so I got to share with Abue. I also had some ice cream of the future!
All in all, I had a great time at the Fair with my family. I got to ride rides, eat yummy food, see farm animals and a tiger, and I stayed up WAY past my bed time! I was a little drained the rest of the weekend, but who wouldn't be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment