Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ana-Sofiaisms

I am a pretty fast learner at 16 months - I already know how to turn on the music on my Daddy's phone, unlock my Mommy's iPhone and use the remote control for the TV. I am not so sure my parents are so happy about this...

Here is a little sneak peek into my favorite foods this week, all of which I INSIST on eating daily:
-Pasta
-Mana (Banana)
-Yoos (Juice)
-Leche (Milk)

Some new words that have been added to my vocabulary are:
-Nana (Layla)
-Bow (as in, I must have one in my hair every day...and for those of you that do not believe this...my Mommy and Daddy might have video)
-Foot
-Pee-pee (so I can let my Mommy and Daddy know to change my pamper)
-Why (accompanied with a shoulder shrug)
-What (in response to my parents...oh boy do they hate that)

No comments:

Post a Comment