Sunday, April 24, 2011

17 Months...Can you believe it?

I am now 17 months old (1 year and 5 months for those of you who are not parents) and am changing and learning new things everyday!

My favorite foods are:
-Ha Da (Hot dog) - Thanks Grandpa!
-Fries (I love those Golden Arches)
-Apple (Pears...yes for some reason I get them confused)
-Turkey bacon and eggs
-Yoos (Juice)
-Leche (Milk)

I absolutely refuse to eat chicken and turkey right now. If presented with these options for dinner or lunch I will throw them at you.

Some new words that have been added to my vocabulary are:
-I wov you (I love you)
-Sowwy (I am having to use this more often than I would like)
-Princess
-Ballet

The only things I seem to be able to sit still for are Elmo on Sesame Street and sometimes Glee; I love to sing with them! One of my favorite things to do now is to swim in the pool with Oma or Abue and Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment