Thursday, January 14, 2010

One month and a half

I have been quite busy over the past couple weeks...

I have spent time playing with my Mommy...




I have taken quite a few naps...
I have flown like an airplane with my Daddy...

Stefan, Kelly, Robert and Caro came by to visit me.




I have watched some tv with my Daddy...

My Mom's friend Zarina came by to meet me...
I got to meet Gila at my Grandparents' house, and my Grandma even started teaching me German!!


I took some baths...


I played in my bouncy chair...(I just love the little lion that plays music!)

I met Olga at my Abue's house...

I had tummy time...




I went to lunch with my Mommy, Robert and Stefan...



and I met Ellen, a nice lady who works with my Abue.
As you can see, the past two weeks have been a blast!!



No comments:

Post a Comment