Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fun Days!

Don't you just love my new outfit from my Daddy's friend Annie? It is so cozy!I just love playing and laughing with my Mommy in the morning!

This weekend I spent some time with my family at my Abue's house. I always have so much fun when I am there! I love playing with my Abue and my Grandpa!
After playing with my Grandpa and Raven and Jasmine, I was pooped!
After my nap, I got to spend some quality time with my Abue.


Tummy time can be rough!



On January 19, 2010 my Mommy and Daddy took me and Layla to Lincoln Road for a walk. Mommy got me all dressed up! It was so much fun!! I just love my headband from my Tia Nico.


On January 20, 2010, I went with my Daddy to Best Buy and to my Grandparents house. Even though I was not there for long, I did get to spend some time with my Grandma and Grandpa and Tia Zarah! Don't you just love my barrette from Mary?

No comments:

Post a Comment