Sunday, January 31, 2010

On Monday, January 25, my Mommy went back to work, which means I get to stay at home with my Daddy! My Mommy has been really sad that she has to leave me, so Daddy and I send her pictures througout the day...
I was very happy to see Mommy after her first day back at work...
Layla and I were pooped after our fun day with Daddy!
Thursday, January 28th, I was NOT a happy camper! Those immunization shots did not make me feel great...
My Mommy started talking to me and showing me pictures on her iPhone and that made me feel a little better...

This is what happens when Daddies are left to dress their daughters on their own...

Saturday, January 30th, I got to spend the day cuddling with my Mommy on the couch. It was so nice!
Saturday night, we went to my Abue's house for dinner and I got to show off my new tutu.

I love being Super Girl!

I love my Tio Chris!

I just love hanging out with my Daddy on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment