Thursday, November 24, 2011

Two Years Old & My Favorite Things

I have grown up so quickly! I am already 2 years old!

I am am constantly surprising my Mommy and Daddy with the crazy things that I pick up and say. Everyone says I am a little sponge, but I just think I am smart! I am getting really good at walking up and downstairs by myself, and I am starting to enjoy playing and reading by myself.

My absolute favorite foods are:
-Roconi and Cheese (macaroni and cheese...and it must be KRAFT...I am my Mommy's daughter)
-Beans and Wice (Black beans and rice)
-Fries and Pollito (Fries and chicken nuggets from the Golden Arches)
-Pears
-Cookies
-Corn
-Pizza (I prefer it with veggies on it)

Some new words/ phrases that have been added to my vocabulary are:
-Beautiful - I love commenting on how beautiful things are
-Delicious - Appropriate adjective for describing all my favorite foods
-"I not baby anymore, I a big girl!"
-"I trying to apologize!" - Typically yelled from my time out location

My favorite things to watch on TV are:
-Angry Birds (Rio)
-Tangled
-Elmo (Sesame Street)

My favorite places to go:
-My grandparents' houses
-The park around the corner
-Jungle Island
-The Zoo
-Miami Art Museum
-Any art galleries...

I really love my new kitchen from Abbie and Papa, I love to dance and sing and I love to read. I am a busy little girl.

I can't sleep without my hippo pillow or my tiger and I never leave the house without a purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment