Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks and Celebrating Me!

Today, November 24, 2011 I am two years old!  Yay!!!

For my birthday, Mommy and Daddy bought me a new backpack and filled it with all sorts of big girl goodies, like princess panties, a big girl towel, some new crocs and new clothes and pjs!  


I also got to open a very special birthday present from Uncle Dale, Aunt Irene and Shawn. 

I love my new puzzle!


After a super fun breakfast, we all got dressed up and my Mommy and Daddy took me to Oma and Abuelo's house for our first part of Thanksgiving and celebrating my birthday!

I was thrilled to see my little cousins Rafy and David there!




I love my new dress.  Thank you Nastasha and Jon!

We make such a cute family if I do say so myself.

Oma was so happy to see me!


It was nice celebrating Baby David's first Thanksgiving with him.  Auntie Zarah and Uncle David were so happy!

Uncle David loves taking pictures



I love my Oma and Abuelo!!




After Oma's house, Mommy, Daddy and I went to Tia Norma and Uncle Bill's House for the second helping of our Thanksgiving feast and of course, more celebrating me!

I am the birthday princess!  Thank you Abie for my beautiful crown.
Now you see me...now you don't!

I love my cousin Vicki.


Abie and Papa love me so much!



Abie and Papa brought me these beautiful cake pops!  They were equally delicious. 



Happy birthday to meeeeee!





Hmmm I don't think anyone is watching...I think I will just help myself to some corn...




After a full day of celebrating, eating and giving thanks, I was pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment