Sunday, July 24, 2011

I am 20 months old...

I am now 20 months old and am learning so much new stuff everyday. Here is a little recap of my life these days...

While my Mommy and Daddy were on their honeymoon, I got to spend lot's of fun time with my grandparents and my aunts and uncles. I had so much fun, but I was very glad to see my Mommy and Daddy when they returned.
I love watching Disney movies at Abbie's house in my comfy lounge chair.
On July 2, my Mommy and Daddy took me to Outback. I thoroughly enjoyed my cheeseburger...


I have become quite the little fashionista (with huge thanks to Olivia and Kara who have contributed greatly to my wardrobe)!

I think breakfast is my favorite mealtime! I love just about every breakfast food, but my favorites are eggs, toast, yogurt and cheerios (not at the same time though).
Every night I have a bottle of warm milk before bed.

I love working on my laptop with my Mommy.
This is still one of my go-to outfits, although this might be the last time I get to wear it. I am getting so big!

Because my Mommy and Daddy wear glasses I decided that I wanted some too, so I took some sunglasses and made them look like reading glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment