Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Day Like Any Other...Or Not

On Saturday, July 16 my Mommy and Daddy took me to the opening reception for the Rivane Neuenschwander exhibition at Miami Art Museum. This exhibition is so far one of my favorites!



When we first arrived, I had to make sure to stop and check out Emily's jewelry...





I think my two favorite parts of the exhibition was "I Wish Your Wish" (but that could be because I loved picking the ribbon bracelets off the wall) and "Rain Rains" which was made up of buckets of water.

By the way, thanks Tracy for the pictures!



After the opening, I was starving and craving pizza so Mommy and Daddy took me to Casola's!

I was so excited when I saw just how big the slices are!



I thoroughly enjoyed my Casola's pizza (and yes, I ate almost a whole slice).


No comments:

Post a Comment