Tuesday, March 29, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

I know I typically update everyone about my life through pictures, but I thought it might be fun for those of you who don't see me all the time to know a little about my favorite things these days. As a baby of 16 months (1 year and 4 months), I am a little sponge, soaking up the world around me and repeating everything I hear and see!

Some of my favorite foods right now are:
-Mac and cheese (my Mommy got me hooked on the blue box)
-Blueberries (I call them "Blue")
-French fries (I especially get excited when Daddy comes home with the golden arches, I don't care what anyone says, they have the best fries)
-Bread (Just about any kind will do!)

Some of my favorite things are:
-My purses (Can't leave home without one!)
-Any type of jewelry, but I think I prefer necklaces and the sparklier the better!
-Shoes (My Mommy and my Abue have inspired me with their collections)
-Books (I love looking at all the pictures)
-My pink XBox controller (My Daddy made it just for me!)

As I said before, I am big on repeating, but some of the words I use the most are:
-Happy (There is a facial expression that goes with this one)
-Help
-Hi and Bye (and I know how to use them)
-Mommy and Daddy, Abby, Grampa, Oma, Lala (Zarah), Kiss (Chris)
-Blue (for one of my favorite foods)
-Opa (for sopa)
-Leche
-Bath
-Yeah and No
-Peas (for Please)
-Brush (for brush my teeth)

I have been known to use a bad word here and there, but we won't mention those.

I hope you are enjoying my little journey through this world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment