Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A day in the life of Ana-Sofia

Here is a little glimpse of a typical day for me:

I wake up my Mommy or Daddy in the morning at about 8 or 9am and we go downstairs for breakfast. Some of my favorite breakfast foods are eggs, toast and pancakes. After breakfast, I play for a little and then take my first nap of the day. At around noon, I wake up for lunch. My favorite lunch is either macaroni and cheese or some kind of soup. After lunch, I play with my Mommy or Daddy for a while. During the week, my Daddy will take me to Oma's house where I get to play with her and Abuelo for the afternoon until my Mommy and Daddy get out of work. On the weekends, my Mommy and I usually go out for a walk with Layla or play with my toys. I usually have my afternoon nap around 3 or 4pm. When I wake up, I like to have my afternoon snack and a bath. My favorite snack is cookies and juice, but I also will take some blue. On the weekends, I get to play with my Mommy and Daddy and we usually hit the town! I typically have dinner around 7pm and go to bed shortly after that. Around 10pm I typically wake up for a bottle of warm milk, which helps me sleep through the night. After my bottle, I brush my teeth with Mommy, get changed into my pjs, and get tucked in for bed. I have such a great life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment