Saturday, March 6, 2010

Out and About

On March 6, 2010, my Mommy and I met up with Mary, my Abue and my Grandpa at Shorty's. Everything smelled so good! I cannot wait until I can eat there!
I had so much fun playing with Mary.
On March 20, 2010 my Mommy and my Abue took me to the Relay for Life event at Baptist Hospital. We got there just in time to cheer on the cancer survivors as they did their lap around the lake. It was such a perfect day!
After the Relay for Life, my Mommy and my Abue picked up my Grandpa for dinner.
On Sunday, March 28, my Mommy took me to church for Palm Sunday. The service at St. Thomas Episcopal church is so pretty! They even had a real donkey!!
On March 31, 2010, after my doctor's appointment, my Mommy and Tia Nicole took me to Lincoln Road for lunch. It was such a perfect day for a stroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment