Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just Another Day

I am a pretty busy little girl, who plans for a full day of fun! In the mornings, after I wake up, I get dressed, brush my teeth and style my hair. Then I come downstairs for my morning tea and breakfast.After breakfast I feed Layla and give her a biscuit. Once everything is cleaned up, I play a little and usually watch Sesame Street. Some days, I get a card in the mail that gets me all excited (thank you Tia Dee)!



After playtime, I typically take a nice nap. When I wake up, it is usually time for me to eat my lunch (yummy!). Following lunch, I go for a walk with Daddy, I read some books and I color. Some afternoons, I will take a second nap...hey, a girl needs her beauty sleep. When I wake up, I get to play with my Mommy after she gets home from work and take a bath. My Mommy usually prepares dinner and then we sit down as a family to eat. After dinner, I have to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. By this time, I am ready for my cozy crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment