Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Am Ten Months Old!

Here are a couple miscellaneous pictures from July thru September.

Don't leave just anything within reach, I will put it in my mouth!

Sometimes when I sleep, I take off my pjs.
Here are some pictures my Mommy took with Hipstamatic.








This is what happens when Daddy's become hairstylists!



I just love my glowing diamond ring! Thanks Brooke!



Watching home movies with Mommy and Daddy.



Yummy cucumber...




Playing with Abue at her house.

Mmmm...blueberries...
Just crawling around...

Muah! I love blowing kisses!
Soo sleepy...



Just can't stay awake...
I am ready for my aerobics class!

Don't I have the cutest feet?!
Daddy's little princess. Thanks Madrina!

Getting into trouble...I love helping Daddy with laundry!



No comments:

Post a Comment