Monday, June 14, 2010

Our First Family Vacation

On Friday, June 11, 2010 my Mommy and Daddy took me on our first family vacation!! We went to Pink Shell Resort in Fort Myers, FL with my Abue and Grandpa, Tio Chris, Tio Jon, and Nastasha. While we were there, I also got to play with Tia Norma, Uncle Bill, Tia Michy, Tia Christina, Alyssa and Victoria.

Fort Myers was so beautiful. We had such a great view of the ocean from our hotel room!

I was so happy when my Daddy blew up my ducky tub!


Our first night, we all went out to dinner to a restaurant that had boats for tables. It was fun!


My shoes are YUMMY!
On Saturday, June 12, I woke up and Tio Chris took me to look at the view of the beach, it was so pretty.
After breakfast, I was ready to go catch some rays!

Drinking some juice by the pool

While I napped, my Mommy and Daddy went out on a jetski. They were so happy because they got to see dolphins up close!
You get back in here young lady!!
After a full day of swimming in the pool and napping, I was ready for dinner, so we went to get some wings at Hooters. I did not get to try them, but they smelled good!
Give me some of that water...
Our waitress gave me a balloon!!
Mmmm....celery...
After dinner, we went to play minigolf. I especially liked playing on the animals.

I love hugging my Daddy.

My Mommy and Daddy really crack me up!
On Sunday, June 13, we woke up real early and got dressed up to go to breakfast.

After breakfast, we took our family portrait.

I was so ready for the pool again! Nastasha and I planned our outfits...
Kiddie Pool!!!

After the pool, I got to play with Victoria!

After a full day of swimming and playing, I decided to take a nap with my Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment