Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

April 4, 2010 was my very First Easter Sunday! It was so much fun! My Abue got me the most beautiful Easter dress and the Easter Bunny visited and left presents for me all over Miami!!
What could be better?
First, we went to visit my Oma & Abuelo's house for Easter Brunch.

I was so happy I got to play with my Aunt Angela before she headed back to Tampa.After brunch, my Mommy and Daddy took me by to say goodbye to my Madrina and her family.
My Madrina is so much fun!! In the afternoon, we stopped by my Abue and Grandpa's house to see what great things the Easter Bunny had left for me! I love playing with Layla!
Grandpa got me my own singing bunny!! What a cute Easter card! Thanks Abue and Grandpa! Sooo fuzzy... Finally, we ended Easter at Norma's house with a barbeque. What a great end to a full day!


I even got to play with my cousin Victoria!




Daddy's hands taste so good!


Don't I look cool with my new shades??





No comments:

Post a Comment