Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sundays=Fun days!

On Sunday, February 7th, I went to church for the first time. My Mommy and Daddy and I went to mass at St. Thomas. It was very nice. I especially enjoyed the stained glass windows all around the church. Afterward, I went to hang out with my Abue and Grandpa. They are so much fun!


On Sunday, February 14th, my Mommy and I got all bundled up to go out. After mass, we went shopping and my Mommy bought me all sorts of cute things!
That night, my Abue and Grandpa came over to babysit me so my Mommy and Daddy could go out together for a little while...after all, it was Valentine's Day. I even got my first Valentine's Day card!
On Sunday, February 21st, my Mommy and I were exhausted from a crazy weekend, so we slept in a little bit.
Once we got up and going, we went to visit my Abue and Grandpa. Michelle played with me a lot! She even let me play with Tio Chris's little beanie baby! (It tasted good...)
Grandpa let me watch some tv with him...I just love NCIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment